Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Royal Leopard

Hello all!! How is everyone after that unexpected big storm on the North East?! I know I definitely wasn't expecting it to be as bad, but it proved me wrong. Form the looks of things, we're in store for so much more and I'm not ready! My one arm still hurts form shoveling yesterday. :-( Hope mother nature decides to spare us because its just too much! Everyone be safe out there. Any who, I love my little blue cords and so do a lot of other people. As I child I didn't want to wear cords because I thought they were for old people. LOL SinceI didn't purchase my own clothes I had no choice. With this look I modernized the corduroy a bit. Added a patterned (striped) button down with hints of animal print. 

P.S. I didn't forget, GIVEAWAY coming soon!! :-)

















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment