Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Coral Love

Hello all! Its been a couple days! How is everyone doing?! The heat wave is finally gone and now we can enjoy "normal" summer days, whatever that consists of . lol I love summer and the sun, but those scorcher days are something else! Always wanted one of these summer knitted tops & finally found one! I should've gotten all 3 colors, but sadly enough I opted out. :-( Any who, just a little something easy, breezy for these not so hot days!








Think I went a little coral crazy, 
but its somewhat of a balance.


The shoe isn't an "exact" match, 
but it works head to toe!






This has to be one of my favorite necklaces;
from NY&Co a few years ago.
Top: Old Navy (Last year)







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





chictopia - fashionfascination
ifb - Closet-Fashion-Fascination
IG: @thee_missboss

No comments:

Post a Comment