Monday, August 12, 2013

Is She in Pink

Hello all! I've been MIA for a little too long. Sorry about that! Been a lot going on blogging/fashion related and personal; so I had to a little break. Any who, I'm back! :-) I may have mentioned this before, but not sure. I think I might be the only one from the female gender who doesn't care for pink. I'd rather wear blue lol. As time has passed I've been adding it here and there to my wardrobe, but not actually wearing it. When I saw this top, I just had to have it. The shade of pink stood out from the rest and love the way it compliments my complexion.









A mixture of pinks and golds
for a soft overall girly look.




Had this clutch for about 3-4 yrs.
First time carrying it.




Faux cuffed sleeve





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination
http://lookbook.nu/closetfascination
chictopia - fashionfascination
ifb - Closet-Fashion-Fascination
IG: @thee_missboss
Twitter: @thee _missboss



2 comments:

  1. love your t-shirt :)
    check out my blog :) If you like it follow me
    and I follow you back
    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete