Monday, July 1, 2013

Check Mate

Hello all!! Happy July 1st! Did everyone enjoy their weekend? June sure did end with a bang, hot and pop up rain. It reminded me of a Florida day; you never know what you are going to get and for how long. Indulging in my favorite color again, along with some trends; ruffles and sheer. Never realized how many blue pieces I own. Instead doing the usual black/white, grey/white, grey/black, I decided to add some fun to the pant with texture, pattern and color from the shirt.









Can't remember if I mentioned this before, 
but I was ecstatic when I found these shoes.
You rarely find cute blue shoes.
Not to mention I had a lot of pieces to wear them with! :-)






Don't really like the fact that the pattern isn't
lined up. (Pet peeve) Literally noticed after looking through the pics.
Still one of my fave shirts though because of the colors.







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!



No comments:

Post a Comment