Thursday, July 18, 2013

Have You Seen Her?

Hello all!! Another one for the books! This is getting me too excited! lol Finally finding dresses that actually work for me and not against me. The fit is peeerrfect! I love the bright color and the black piping that adds an extra dynamic to the dress. Cute, sexy and sophisticated!












Kept the jewelry very simple & added a small
 touch of extra color w/ the white from the ring.








The black piping adds nice detail,
while also accentuating the body.





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!







Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination
http://lookbook.nu/closetfascination
chictopia - fashionfascination
ifb - Closet-Fashion-Fascination
IG: @thee_missboss
Twitter: @thee _missboss

No comments:

Post a Comment