Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Clear Blue Skies

Hello all!! How is this heat wave treating you all!? It sure is a doozy, but I'm taking it in stride. Don't forget to wear your lightweight, light colored, loose fitting clothing! Fell in love with this shirt at first look. Cute, girly, high-low, peplum with intricate detail. Feeling like the sky, clear and blue.




Small detail of a high-low peplum.
Gives the shirt a little flirty edge.




If you noticed, I changed my shoe.
After careful consideration, the shoe
and the top did not work for me.




I have been dying to wear this purse.
After I forgot I had it of course!
It's a bit old tho, from Mandees.
Brings more color & fun to the fit.


Back detail has a medium keyhole,
revealing just enough skin. My hair
camouflaged the keyhole, which allowed 
the shirt to be appropriate for work!







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!


2 comments: