Monday, July 8, 2013

50s Inspired

Hello all!! I'm back from a much needed 4 day weekend. Didn't get much sleep, but I enjoyed every bit of it! Hope everyone as safe and enjoyed their holiday and weekend as well. I've had this dress for a few years now, but only wore it about twice. It has a side zipper and I don't get along with zippers. I was actually thinking about giving it away, but I love the silhouette and fit of it. Today I realized it reminded me of the 50s! A fitted waist, flowing bottom skirt and polka dots! Instead of a ponytail, decided to let the hair flow to one side. I had a thing for that era with the crinoline underskirt (petticoat), poodle skirts, polka dots and saddle shoes....happiness! :-) Didn't want to let go of my saddle shoes as a kid and since they have arrived again with old and new looks I didn't have to.




I don't have any crinoline, but
the flow/shape is there.




Only if I had a saddle shoe to compliment. ;-)










Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!


2 comments:

  1. that's a super cute dress!
    http://changingmymind1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!... join the blog for future look updates! and i'll return the favor! :-)

      Delete