Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Joggers & Floral

Hello all!! How are you guys!? I've missed you all; I know its been a while, but it is for good reasons! :-) I am working on a couple things coming to you soon! I'm so excited and I can't wait! Hope you guys will enjoy it as much as i planning it! :-)

Any who, love love these jean joggers from Cotton on! They fit so nice and are just right! Wish I could wear them everyday. LOL Paired it with a floral sleeved sweatshirt and black pumps. I opted for a sleek feminine look instead of a casual look. The heels and the purse adds the  sleek femininity.









Sweatshirt: H&M
Joggers: Cotton On


Purse: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment