Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Date Night

Hello all!!  Happy hump day!!! With Spring right around the corner, I woke up to a surprise, a mini snow storm! I didn't want to believe it, but it didn't last long.  Unfortunately, I was told we're suppose to get a real storm between Thursday and Friday. :-( I just want Spring to come and stay! But also make room for summer! LOL Any who, I finally wore my puuurfect outfit! (in my eyes) I purchased this ensemble some time in December; was waiting for a special date, but that never happened. :-( LOL Fell in love with this top at first sight, but almost didn't get it because I couldn't find my size. As usual when I really really really want something, I hunt it down. Luckily this time I just asked an employee if anymore sizes were in stock. LOL Paired with this red skirt amps up the sexy and pops with the print. Accessorized with some gold jewelry and black pumps ties the look together.







Top: NY&Co
Skirt: PayHalf
Bracelet: NY&Co









Detail: Medium keyhole
(Pardon the crooked pic) :-)






Purse: Victoria Secret
Shoe: Nine West






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment