Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lady Vamp

Hello all!! How are you guys!?  I just love, love, love this sweater; from the print to the spikes! I am donning one of my favorite sweaters again! But, this time in a different color pallet. First time in the scene it was leopard and burgundy with black hair. This time around I stayed with the neutrals and a hint of blue hair. Id have to say, I think i like this look a little more. I think its because the look is a bit vampy, don't judge me. lol Something about the darkness intrigues me.


Previous Look here!











Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: H&M
Boots: JustFab
Purse: Forever21
Necklace: Mandee



Details: Bag- Quilted 
Boots: Chains












Want to get the look!? Check out some of my findings below!:



Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment