Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Coachella Anyone!?

Hello all!! How are you guys?! Long time no blogging! :-( But I'm back and todays post is dedicated to the infamous Coachella!! Most of you guys might be familiar with Coachella. It is a festival held in California consisting of known and unknown artists coming together to give attendees the best concert ever. Being on social networks and following celebrities; mainly IG, I would always say I want to attend Coachella. Since I missed it again lol, I decided to blog about a potential fit for a day at Coachella! 










Knit Cardigan: Forever21
Tank: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21 (a yr ago)
Booties: JustFab
Fedora: Forever21 (ab 2/3 yrs ago)





















Want to get the look?! Check out some similar items below:



Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment