Monday, December 8, 2014

Cozy Knits!

Hello all!! How are you guys doing?! Awesome I hope! Its the the time of the season for nice cozy sweaters!! This week I will be displaying all types of knits; chunky knits, open knits, thin knits, cozy knits... you get the picture. lol Today is a think, yet cozy warm knit. i just love this sweeter, its so simple, yet fashionable. I purchased this beauty from H&M! Paired it with some ripped skinny jeans and riding boots. Some silver jewels and a pop of lipstick turns it chic!


P.S. Stay tuned! Giveaway coming soon!! :-)










Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: JustFab



Necklace: Mandee
Bracelets: NY&Co
Ring: Avon















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment