Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Open Cardi Knits!

Hello all!! It is day 2 of the knits! I just love love love this sweater!! The color combo and pattern, well mostly the color combo is what caught my eye. You guys know I love me some blue, and the two tone red gives it a pinkish touch. I usually cannot wear these oversized cardi sweaters because they make me look sick. In other words, I'm so thin, the sweaters kind of drown me out and looks like I'm weighed down. Thank goodness this one was different! lol Its so warm, thick and comfy.  Perfect match with my boots i've worn once in 2 yrs! smh lol

P.S. Check out my Instagram for the GIVEAWAY rules!






Sweater: Marshalls
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Bakers
Necklace: Charlotte Russe















Love the detailing & color in these boots!
Buckles, straps and perforation, oh my! :-)






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment