Monday, November 24, 2014

Fit in it!

Hello all!! How was the weekend? Good I hope. I was off Friday, so I had a nice, long 3 day weekend. Any who, I wore this a little while ago for a night out of birthday celebrating. I waited until the last minute and couldn't find anything to wear for a different party the weekend before.  I stumbled upon this dress as well as another one (black) and different style for ....... wait for it....... $7 each!!! Its lightly quilted with a small back keyhole. Very simple, yet stylish. The dress fits like a glove and easy pull off and on. lol Paired it with my fave shoes, because they are such an easy go to.



P.S. excuse my face, I took the pics after fun time and clearly didn't think about blotting. I'm a bit shiny lol & the photos are a little on the dark side :-)








Dress: Downtown Boutique
Shoe: JustFab
Necklace/Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Ring: NY&Co


















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment