Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dress Knits!

Hello all!!! How are you guys?! It is hump day, so we're almost done with the week! It's day 3 of knit talk! Today features the infamous sweater dress. The sweater dress has managed to come in and out of "style" for many many years. Now they're back with a twist; some are geometric, abstract and body con among other styles. I see them being a little bit more fancy and basically keeping up with the trends. It is a pice that can reinvent itself to stay relevant. I paired it with over the knee boots and pearl accessories. 


P.S. Check out my Instagram for a GIVEAWAY! :-)






Dress: Marshalls
Over the knee boots: Victoria Secret
Necklace: Downtn Boutique
Ring: NY&Co








Boot Detail: Lace up








Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment