Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stripes & Leopard

Hello all!!  How are you guys?! Hows the weather treating everyone? Its getting real cold around my way. Feels like we skipped Fall and went directly to Winter. Any who, Im pattern and color mixing again.  I don't know what it is, but it's something about leopard thats makes me want to put it with anything. lol Anyone else feel that way? Since leopard and/or other animal prints are like the new black I love adding some color to it, like royal blue, pink, the infamous red, orange, etc. To make it more funky and fun, I decided to add some tripes and walah! :-)





Top & Jeans: H&M
Belt: Target
Shoes: Guess



Crossbody Bag: H&M
Necklace & Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Ring: NY&Co


















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment