Monday, November 17, 2014

2 Year Blogiversary!!

Hello all!! Guess who's back?! I know it has been a few weeks and I myself am sad about that. A lot has been going on between then and now. First, if you follow my Instagram or my Facebook you will know my mom just celebrated her 50th birthday. I was busy stressing and planning a party, making sure it was the perfect night for her. After the sunshine came, the storm. Two days later, my uncle passed away the morning of my mom's birthday. As you can see, it has been a bit rough, especially with the passing. My blogiversary is actually the 14th of November, but the home going was at that time. I was barely prepared and not all there for my 2nd anniversary, but I wanted to give something and celebrate my 2 years. If we all know something, it is that blogging is a tedious task, that also takes confidence.


Any who, think I have some sort of piece of mind and relaxation....... for now.  Guess what?! Closet Fashion Fascination turned 2 on Friday!! I can't believe its been two years sinceI posted my first blog entry. I went back and forth for a while about whether or not to do it. I asked social media, I practiced lol, and finally went with it. I was scared, nervous, shy and had no idea what I was doing. I didn't have a plan or schedule to keep me on top of things and some days I wanted to quit. I managed to keep going because of all the kind words and feedback from perfect strangers all over the world and encouragement from family and friends. Also the fact that I love fashion and everything else that comes along with it. Just wanted to take the time out to say THANK YOU!! You all mean so much to me!! You may not think it, but I really do appreciate it.





Faux Fur Vest: Marshalls
3/4 Slee Tee: Forever 21
Faux Leather Skirt: Kohl's
Tights: Forgot (purchased a few yrs ago)
Booties: JustFab





















I would say both my blog and myself have evolved in these 2 years. Ive learned a lot about myself and this whole blogging thing lol, but still much more to go. Can't wait to see what the future holds, hope you guys stay with me along this journey. Again, thank you!! To show my appreciation, I will be doing a giveaway soon, so stay tuned! :-)



Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment