Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Flower Blazer

Hello all!! How are you guys!? Coming back from a long lazy, yet busy weekend. I love 3 day weekends, a little bit of work, play and relaxation makes for a balanced life, I think. LOL Any who, in my favorite blazer! Well my favorite and only floral blazer. If I could, Id wear this blazer everyday. Does anyone else have a piece they feel that way about or am I just a weirdo? I think last time I paired it with a skirt, today, a pair of pants. Since the blazer and pants are full of color, I decided to balance it out a little by adding a solid neutral (black) colored shirt and pumps. Keeping the look slightly toned down and sophisticated.





Blazer: Target
Top: NY&Co
Pants: NY&Co
Shoe: Nine West












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment