Tuesday, April 29, 2014

There is Light at the End of the Tunnel

Hello all!! How are you guys?? How is Spring treating everyone so far? Good I hope! Any who, finally posting this outfit from about a month ago. I wore this the end of March to my cousin's surprise Birthday Dinner Party. Yaaay for birthdays parties!! :-) This dress was originally for   my birthday night out, but I ddi things that didn't involve this fit in particular. lol I was glad when i finally got t wear it because It was like at first site. You may notice it has loops on the side for a belt, but I decided not to use it; thought it looked better without. I kept with the color scheme of the dress with my accessories using gold, black and pearl tones. To my surprise, the accesroes stood out, instead of blending in, which was a plus!


P.S. My lighting was not the best this day, so excuse the pics in advance. :-) And I think I forgot earrings for the "shoot", but I did have on a gold hanging pair.


P.S.S. Don't forget to order your Chuck-Chucks Charm Bracelet, details here!








Dress: Mandee


Necklace: NY&Co
Black/Gold Ring: NY&Co
Bracelets: @dolledup_collection (IG)




Shoulder bag: H&M






Love the shape & placement 
of the cut out.





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment