Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sweet Sweet Coral

Hello all!! How are you guys?! Long time no blog! I've missed you all!! Happy Be-lated Easter!! How was everyone's Easter and weekend? Great I hope. Any who, Spring brings about nice, soft colors, which we all know well as pastels. lol In with the season's trend, here we go! :-) I can't say the enough, I love browns and tans with a pastel or bright color. With That being said, this was a last minute, with little, quick thought, put together before you're late for work outfit. Walah! I think I my fit for the day. Pearlesque accessories to pop from head to toe with the shoe and the shoe, to offset the pant.







Pant: NY&Co


Shoe: Betsey Johnson
Necklace/Ring/Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Joyce Leslie












Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment