Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flower Power!

Hello all!! How are you guys?! What's been going on since we last caught up?? I see a lot of you guys are posting some really good stuff: color combos, accessories, beauty tips & etc! I have to get back into the swing of things. I'm a little off, everything is moving so fast, I feel like I can't keep up with the day to day. Any who, Finally got to wear this beauty and by beauty, I am referring to my blazer. lol Spring/Summer 2013 floral blazers were all the rave, but I just couldn't find one that I loved. Until one day when this one in particular called out to me. lol No clue why out of all the floral blazers, I turned my nose up to all of them, except for this one. Im guessing, it's the flower shape(s) and the color mixture of blue, pink and purple. Any who, another good thing, I got for $32.99, but the next week my friend saw it on sale in another location for $10.87, SCORE! Everything worked out perfectly, paid a good price for a floral blazer I LOVE! :-)


P.S. Excuse the pics, I had bad lighting again! Working on getting better photos for you guys!










Blazer: Target +Target 
Tank: Forever 21 +Forever 21 
Skirt: Can't recall


Shoe: Betsey Johnson 
Necklace: Juicy Couture +Juicy Couture 
Rings: Charlotte Russe +Charlotte Russe 
Earrings: Joyce Leslie (few years back)

Purse: Joyce Leslie (ab 6+ years ago)


Cool how the blazer mimics 
the tuxedo coat look.High in the back 
and low hanging in the front.









Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment