Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sunny Skies

Hello all! How sad or happy are we that Fall is here?? Me personally, Im sad its here :-(. I don't like any season that requires the wearing of a jacket or coat :sigh: Its feel like it just crept up on us; one week its 90degrees and we can't breathe from the thick air. Then, the next week, its 65degrees and we need jackets! Grrr! But what can I do, mother nature is upon us and I must roll with the punches. Any who, some lost file posts that I never published. I might have mentioned this, but I love color, mixing colors, weird color combos, etc. So here and there you'll see different color combos and mixtures that'll make you go hmmmm. A pop of color to mostly any ensemble is a good eye catcher and adds some dynamic to the fit.







Pop of color used with accessories and shoes.




Detail: small polka dots
Shirt: H&M / Necklace: no clue :-(







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





chictopia - fashionfascination
ifb - Closet-Fashion-Fascination
IG: @thee_missboss

No comments:

Post a Comment