Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wild Neons

Hello all!! How's it going and how's everyone doing?! Fine I hope. I've had so many different ideas and such to do for the blog, but they didn't go as planned; hence why I haven't posted in a while AGAIN! lol I have to get it together! ANy who, loving the whole colored pant trend; spices up the work wardrobe on a different level. If it goes "out of style" :shrugs: I might juts keep on keeping on! Along with the colored pant, decided to add some animal print. Sort of a wild, sexy, fiesta look lol. Tried my wand curler again an d they say 3rd time is the charm, so I will take a stab at it one more time. Think it came out way better this time, definitely lasted a bit longer too.











Shirt: NY&Co/ Pant: NY&Co
Cardigan: Mandees







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





chictopia - fashionfascination
ifb - Closet-Fashion-Fascination
IG: @thee_missboss

No comments:

Post a Comment