Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Laws of Attraction

Hello all!! Just a slight hiatus this time :-). This weather sure doesn't know what to do with itself! Is anyone else just as confused as me when it comes to getting dressed these days? Wish it would just fully commit to being Fall already, even though I despise it. Any who, Loving this little pant suit ensemble i put together. Definitely wasn't a planned thing, just an Aha moment. All pieces came from different places and united as one lol.  P.S. I'm so not sure if I had on 2 shades of purple or a shade of purple and blue.






Clutch: Mandee (Couple summers ago)






Jewelry: NY&Co / Pump: Nine West






Blazer: H&M


Pant: JC Penney
Love the fit of these pants.
Wish they were a tad bit longer & they'd be PERFECT.





Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment