Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Business Savvy

Hello all!! The weather has gotten warm again :-) I was getting scared, thought Fall was making an early comeback. I never want the summer nights to end. Any who, Just a little classic office look. Nothing like a pencil skirt and a button up, modernizing it with the colors and jewelry. 








Not noticeable it in the pic
but the skirt has thin pinstripes 
that match the button up.











Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!





chictopia - fashionfascination
ifb - Closet-Fashion-Fascination
IG: @thee_missboss


2 comments:

  1. Amazing look! I really like your blog, and I'd love if you checked out mine
    xx www.Folio-V.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Np, Ill be sure to check it out! :-)

      Delete