Monday, May 19, 2014

Aztec & Denim

Hello all!!  Happy Monday!!  How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was okay, no excitement really, besides Walmart lol. But who doesn't love a good Walmart run?! Any who I've had this skirt for a while now and have been dying to wear it. My original "idea" was similar but called for different temps. Once the weather got warmer I had to revamp the look a little bit. I'm a big fan of the Aztec print, but as usual I can never find colors and/or patterns that catch my eye. Something about myself, trends and colors/patterns, such a weird habit. Lo and behold, a blue one made the cut and thought it would be perfect with a washed out denim shirt. Might I add, the skirt was on sale! Added some layer to the look with a metallic copper jacket, which I had for some years now from Mandee. I feel like the jacket gives it the contrast between the monotonous blue tones. Walah, something old with something new to create a great fit! :-)










Jacket: Mandee
Skirt: H&M
Jean Shirt: Can't Recall


Shoe: Betsey Johnson
Necklace & Rings: Charlotte Russe
Earrings & Bracelets: Joyce Leslie















Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!




Like me on Facebook! :-)
Fbook: facebook.com/closetfashionfascination

Follow me on Instagram! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment