Monday, June 24, 2013

Sassy in Stripes

Hello all!! Found another dress, woot woot!! lol I love dresses, but as I mentioned before I have trouble finding "the perfect fit" for me. This is sort of a grecian style inspired dress, which I often have trouble with, but decided to try it on anyway. To my surprise, it fit; not peeerrfect, but it works. I was unsure of which color accessories (shoes & jewelry) to use, which were (black, gold or cream). Since it is a girly flirty dress, I decided on the nude/cream (w/ gold accents) to add some "light" and to go with the sunny day.




The dess is sheer, but has an inner lining.




I omitted the necklace from the ensemble.
Thought the dress neckline was too
for this particular necklace.






The back detail has a medium to large keyhole.
You can adjust the keyhole space
by tying the strings loose or tight.
Also works well for the bust area. 






Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!


No comments:

Post a Comment