Friday, June 21, 2013

First Day of Summer

Hello all! Today's the first day of summer!! Is everyone as excited as I am?! Eventhough the weather has been pretty much summer appropriate, now we get at least 15hrs of sunshine! :-) Are we all fashionably ready, I hope so?! It's all about being cool & comfy! Decided to pair neutral tones with a pop of color, which were my pants. I'm loving this color combo! Blues and browns have become one of fave mixtures.







I actually switched bracelets.
Wanted to add more texture and color.



Adding hints of color to a neutral
palette is a great way to spice it up.
Ex: purse, jewelry, shoe

Love how the shoes and bag blend.
This was a mistake. I just wanted
to wear my bag today.







Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)
Thank you,
M3!

No comments:

Post a Comment