Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Splash Berry Blocking

Color blocking has made its way back and I don't think its going anywhere. I'll admit I didn't receive it well at first, but for me it depends on the colors and I LOVE color! A bit of sunshine after a cold rainy dreary day! Mixing winter with a hint of summer. I Love my shoes and cant wait to wear them again!






I Love accessories and accessorizing! Bow Tie Necklace: Juicy Couture ... Flower Ring: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: n/a .... Spiral Earrings: Joyce Leslie 







Long sleeve Sweater Paired with a short sleeve Button Up, Straight leg Pants and Platform Heels.














Hope You Guys Enjoy!! My first post and Im slowly getting used to this blogging thing. Hope you come back for more!!! :-)

Love you all,

M3!


No comments:

Post a Comment