Monday, May 20, 2013

From the Sea to the Sky

Hello all! A cloudy, dreary day turned around for the better!  I wasn't to fond of the oversized, loose top look because I'm so thin, but I'm coming around :-). Not sure if you guys noticed, but blue is my fave color! The placements on the color wheel from blue to green to yellow or  yellow to green to blue lol, always captured me. Just my luck I found a top sort of kinda of inspired by it. :-)







Accessorizing with a bit of each color
from the top.




A little lace detail in the back.
Not sure if being an athlete is the cause, 
but I'm obsessed with racer back tanks!
The lace detail adds a bit of femininity.









Hope you guys enjoy!! Looking forward to you coming back for more!!!
Let me know what you think! :-)

Thank you,

M3!



No comments:

Post a Comment